cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 330i E90 C55 AMG

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB
I would normally never compare a Mazda to a BMW, however looking at the MazdaSpeed it offers great luxury, AWD, and performance. Reliability has been great on the Mazda 6, however I'm not sure how reliable the turbo would be?
The MazdaSpeed offers keyless access, 18inch wheels, sport suspension, all at $38 Cdn. I agree that BMW is in a different league, especially tech wise. I will test drive the MazdaSpeed tomorrow, and I think that will help with my decision.
On the other hand I've always owned japanese cars, and I really want to own a BMW, especially after test driving the 330i SP. I will decide after tomorrow's test drive.
Thanks for your replies.
TB

NO NO NO ! It is absolutely disgraceful. You don't go to test drive a Mazda after test driven a BMW. At least , it is the other way round.
I am curious as based on what elements you said you have already decided on the 330i?

Let's all help TB from falling back to hell, he is only one step to be in heaven ( a brand new 2006 E90 ! )
BMW 2006 330i E90 Jet Black/Black Leathers/Aluminium, Steptronic Active Steering; MTech Aero Kit Carbon Fibre Splitters/Diffuser. Bilstein PSS9 Coilover, Rays VOLK Racing RE30 Formula Limited Edition 18" Pirelli Rosso; Project Mu 355mm Forged 4pot Caliper. HID:Osram D1S 6000K, PIAA 6500K White Ring, Philips Diamond Vision HB4 5000K, PIAA H490/H491 Super Bright 6500K LED Interior Lights. Chrome S.Wheel Cover, Rear Windows Sunshades.
Appreciate 0