Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 Silverstone E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemans_Blue_M View Post
Kudos.

That was a very smart move.

In fact, you have already found the best 'bang for your buck' mod you can get. A performance driving school class, will teach you valuable skills that will pay huge dividends in the future. Every time you get into your car, you will be better prepared to drive a high-performance car. That is not always the case with some drivers.

My suggested mods for you right now:

#1 Nothing
#2 See mod suggestion #1
#3 See mod suggestion #2

I would spend the next several months, doing research on all the mods you are thinking about buying. That is the only way you are going to find the one you like the most. If not, you will likely spend a lot of money, only to find there is no magic formula that works for everyone.

Personal tastes are very different, and the likely hood of disappointment is very high, if you move too fast with regards to the mods you select. Take your time.

Rushing in, and buying something 'just because' it's not stock, is not the best game plan IMO.

The car is great in it's stock form, so there should be no rush on your part to transform it into something else. (not yet anyways)

At least that's what I think.

That opinion is likely in the minority around here though.
Thanks for the feedback. I really plan on taking full advantage of the expertise on the course. And, plan on researching, just like I did when I picked out this M3 before I do anything.
Appreciate 0