Thread: Clear bra quote
View Single Post
      01-17-2012, 06:26 AM   #4
pro-tect mobile
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 Jeep SRT-8

A few things to look at when it comes to pricing. Type of material used... is it a good film. I recommend going with Avery Nano Fusion, Xpel Ultimate, or Ventureshield Ultra. I believe those to be the three best out ther and I carry all three films. Second is the quality of the installer. Check out his work and see how it looks. If you are happy with it, then go with him. There are a lot of variables when doing an install (custom cut versus pre-cut kit, wrpaped edges, removing emblems...) and all of these will increase the cost of the install. If you are happy with a precut kit and like how the shops work looks, then get it. If its a custom install then watch them install it. too many installers cut the paint during the install process and you wont know it until it has to be replaced... then they will deny it. The other is location. In a mrket where there are a lot of installers you will find some competitive pricing. Dont always go with the cheapest though... and surely dont always expect the most expensive to be the best. I have seem some shops here in Texas that charge over twice what I do and their work is not any good.

I know it sounds like a lot (and hopefully this helped) but this is something you want to be knowledgable in before you get it. It will either make your experience a great one or you will be very unhappy with your clear bra. By doing a little homework upfront it will save you a lot of time and money. If you have any more questions let me know.
Appreciate 0