06-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #8
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhat View Post
it's a 105 db. I went with a 92 db limit and was fine. You should be well under unless u have more crazy mods on your car. How much did you pay?
if it's 105 db, you shouldn't have any problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
I have heard that some people pass with it and others don't.
I have friends with full akra and passed. Mine is stock exhaust with OEM bypass method and failed many times one the same 92 db day. Only to find out I was lifting too early going by the sound booth. Once I learned when/where to lift/gas, haven't failed it yet.

The sound booth is half way up the hill between 4 & 5. Look for the large tool shed like building to your right, can't miss it.

GL and have fun!!!

TIP: Gas at the track is $6 the last time I went on 6/3. If you don't mind leaving the track, there's a chevron 10 minutes away in Seaside that's super cheap and close by restaurants. I go there and grab gas and food during my lunch. Better food/gas, worth the 10 min drive.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0