View Single Post
      09-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #29
jeremyr4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemetry View Post
My car has around 4000 miles and it seems to drive better every time I drive it. The engine will get stronger, not to mention the additional 3400 RPM Also, your tires and brakes will be fully broken in. I wrote a similar review when I switched from my modded (mostly chassis, but some power upgrades) 335i. At this point, it is not even close. Plus, when you get used to the steering feel (seems better than when I bought it), that differance will fade and everything else will shine!

Thanks very much - it's great to know someone wrote a similar review. I'm seriously considering doing an axle back exhaust mod so I can hear a little more noise on the low-end to feel a little more involvement. But, at this point, it's clear that I need to give it some time, as that seems like unanimous advice for the board members.

Hopefully I will see some improvement on the low end with time + a potential minor exhaust mod. I'm considering the M Performance Exhaust and possibly the Eisenmann Sport Exhaust. A board member was nice enough to let me hear the MPE in-person so I'm hoping to check it out later this week.

Thanks again,
Jeremy
Appreciate 0