Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1 RDL View Post
I dont read e90post since i have an E92. The post you posted on M3Post was this - http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382162 and on this you edited post #1 to read "Edit: Coding from an independent with an Autologic programmer will be required to fully remove disable BulbCheck. Coding has been completed, let me know if you need in-house coding from us or would like us to direct you to a local. Lighting assemblies and PnP harness are not returnable."
This doesnt mention faults on the dash, only that we would have flickering. And you edited that the PNP and lights are not returnable after this post was written.
You still need to contact autologic for someone in your area since you are not local to our shop. I have been very clear that the lamps would need coding, even before the project started. If you were local - this would be taken care of in less than 20 minutes. Unfortunately since you're in FL - this isn't the case.

I also want to touch on your last statement, since it implies we are dishonest. We never "edited" a page after your purchase was made - this was standard policy from the beginning on this item.

However as stated before: you still require coding for proper operation of the lamps - this is a move you need to make in order to get the situation resolved. If your technician should have questions prior to coding - I am here to help.

If you should have any further questions or concerns or feel the need to vent - please PM or email me directly. Please understand I am on your side and do not have an agenda to ruin your weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
So these can't be coded at the dealer?
BMW dealers do not have access to the proper procedures to make this work. This may change with the release of the BlackLines if LED-based.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0