Ti-Jean
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 DCT

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
nice work. how are the front tires after that? looked like you were working them pretty hard.
This is my first set of NT 01 and I have to say they wear quite well, very uniform across the entire width of the tire. This was day 3 for the set and I rotate them after each day (running square setup). The only issue I have with these tires is that I don't think you can get more than 4 days out of a set

Quote:
Originally Posted by skxf430 View Post
What video camera setup are you using? I like how you are able to pick up the exhaust/engine sounds without any wind noise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Carbon View Post
+1 on this question? Also, what software did you use for the real time speedo and G-meter?
I'm using a GoPro Hero2 attached to the front license plate with an external Audio-Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone (~$25). The mic wire is routed all the way from the front grille to the trunk area going through the front firewall and underneath the inside door trims. When I go to the track, I simply pull out the mic from the trunk and tape it inside the rear tow hook hole to get a good sound of the exhaust and also protect the mic from the wind.

For "post-production", I use Dashware which allow me to overlay my datalogger data with my GoPro video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD View Post
Great video. The sound is so crisp! And nice driving
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Great vid , I enjoyed the chase. Thanks for sharing .

Your car sounds awsome
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Very nice, looks like you were giving the Viper a run for his money.

Looks like the datalogger froze up @ 4:58?
Yes my cheap datalogger (Andrioid phone using Trackmaster app) keeps crashing more and more... now you know why I was talking to you about getting something more serious.
Appreciate 0