01-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #972
SAM135iAM
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
I don't think I have any videos of when it was supercharged...but I have some pictures

Sammy - as for the L-Carnitine debate, you're probably just better off taking green tea extract (pill form) 20-30 minutes before doing cardio...contributes to burning fat. And of course taking a 1-A-Day Mens multi-vitamin
Unfortunately my office has photo bucket blocked! So I can't see the pics of the s2k!

Yeah, I take a green tea extract and other herbal blends, teas, vitamins and minerals as my pre-work out all blended into one liquid beverage. I also take my vitamin every morning! I got the L-Carnitine for $30 for 200 grams, so i figured why not try it! I did my research on it before hand though. I read cases in which it decreases the chances of Alzheimer's...my grandmother died from Alzheimer's, so since it runs in the family I went ahead with the purchase. I should also add that I am only 23, I have been extremely athletic all my life by playing soccer, both select leagues and high school, I played in college and now I still visit the gym at least five times a week. So I'm quite familiar with supplements. I'm one of the guys that can appreciate the benefits of adding supplements to your daily regime.
Appreciate 0