05-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
knifegun
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46fan View Post
Found someone selling their Alpine white 08' M3 with the sat nav, 6spd, black int., after market maya wheels (have not discussed if the factory ones come with), no mods other than the wheels. Has 9,500 km's so I guess thats around 6000 something mi. give or take. They need to get rid of it due to divorce and it's being sold for $9,990. Hopefully I don't spawn a mad search for this car and let someone else snatch it up before i decide.It would be my daily driver and only car. Always wanted an M3 (forever) and this seems like an amazing thing to happin but also sounds to good to be true. Seems like the story is legit. What questions should I be asking about the car to help make an informed decision? I will be going back to school this fall or early 2010 so should I be worried about maintenance costs? If so, will they be reasonable costs or brutally high? Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Also I have the VIN so could I get a good history on the car if I do a car fax report?

Derek
Is this a 2008 BMW M3 half size toy model?
Appreciate 0