View Single Post
      10-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #29
Robwe46m3
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 Ruby Blk M3 Individua

When I contacted them I told them I was interested In Mesh 8 wheels and attached a pic from another forum of the wheels I wanted but expressed my concerns that they had a reputation for not shipping in a timely fashion.

Miguel at 360 forged said this was the case for many wheels they had to build from scratch but they were working very hard to catch up on all orders. The wheels I was inquiring about, however, were in stock and ready to ship. He even e-mailed me a pic from his blackberry of 4 mesh 8 rims in the finish I wanted assembled. I paid the next day and thy were at my door in Vancouver,BC within 1 week.

They arrive and they are 8.5 front and 11" rears. This sucks as I already purchased the tires Miguel recommended - 255/30/20 and 285/30/20 Nitto Invos for the quoted 9" fronts and 10.5" rears.

Now if I did run these exact tires what do you guys think? Front tire a little too large for 8.5" rim? 285 too stretched on 11" rear?

Why exactly is it bad to run 2.5" wider rears compared to fronts as some have expressed? Enlighten me please.

These wheels are mainly for cruising but I still want good handling...

Can anyone Comment on Shady1's car. He has this exact sizing setup inn this forum and everyone compliments his ride.
Appreciate 0