07-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #95
duyh
Team Blop
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrk13p View Post
holy cow i started this thread yesterday and went to work and just rechecked it now and its out of control! my take on it: asians have been modding cars for years, jdm blah blah blah. i think majority of asian members here either owned an integra, crx, civic, prelude, accord, etc.....in their teens. and brought that jdm feel to the bmw community when they grew up and could afford these cars. the jdm look coupled with the euro cars appealed to other races and expanded the modding community. we all tried engine swaps turbochargers headers etc,... in our teens but never really had the money to make something really worthwhile. Now we do. Now this is the part that sounds racist but isnt, its all preconcieved conceptions conjured up while observing the modding community and ongoing trends. Africans love big a$$ rims on expensive cars with NO drop whatsoever. Latinos are cheap with there modding and love raider stickers. caucasians follow trends and still remember that american muscle ( hp freaks). asians usually never forget jdm roots. armenians are a mystery to me how they get there money at such a young age.!!!Sorry for the long post!!!! IM DRUNK
that explains why most of them drive 7 series, its the only bmw that fits 24s
Appreciate 0