View Single Post
      06-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
Mike@R
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E92 M3

Another JRZ RS1 upgrade

Decided to upgrade our AW E92's GC EDC setup and go with something a little more serious.
This particular car hasn't really seen any track duty yet, but we'll start with the occasional day here and there beginning with an event at Laguna Seca on the 8th of next month. However, we really plan on keeping it a street car for the most part.

We'd been looking into the JRZ RS1's already, but were considering a few other options as well. After reading through one of Stalker's threads I decided to give Bimmerworld a call. The crew at BW has always been helpful to us in the past and with their added experience it was a good place to get the detailed answers I needed.

Anyway, after a few conversations between Bryan, James and myself, along with conflicting schedules and race weekends, we finally decided on a setup that we felt would suit our particular, and slightly challenging, needs with this vehicle.

We'll be reusing a few components from the current GC kit and there are still a few items on the way, but this is what arrived today.

We look forward to getting these on the car and will follow up with with more details.

Thanks to the crew at Bimmerworld for great service and support once again.
Appreciate 0