View Single Post
      04-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
djburkeen
Private
Rep
Drives: e70 x5 50i

lease deal some of you may be interested in

Hi guys,

Been lurking for a while but just got approved for this lease and felt like the ball was rolling so figured i would go ahead and join up.

Anyway, about the lease. the only problem you might have is that it is through navy federal credit union. you have to join, can be through an immediate family member in or was in the navy. here is their website, navyfcu.org. they have good rates on just about everything.

I wont post the specifics of my lease, but here are the money factor and resdiuals for the m3 sedan. didnt ask about the coupe it is probably a little bit lower

36 month, 15k/year, 56%, and 57% for 12k/year. Money Factor is the kicker, their lowest rate is 4.4% which works out to be .00183 compared to like .00258 or something from bmw. the worst part of the deal is they charge and acq fee that is 2% of msrp. the car i spec is 65,200 so my "acq fee" was 1304.

here is the just of what i got approved for. 36 month, 15k miles, 5000 down (yeah i know its stupid to put money down on a lease), payment is less than 850/month. oh yeah im counting on 3k off msrp from the dealer, fingers crossed.

this is a pretty good deal compared to financing if you can get into the credit union.

anyway there are my .02. take care.
Appreciate 0