United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si, 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
I just passed the CPA exam and as a gift to myself I used some of my bonus money to get this:

It's the first watch I've ever bought for myself, and since I'll be buying an engagement ring soon I didn't want to spend a ton of money. It was listed at $500 but with some sales going on I got it for $300.

In a few years I'll look into a Rolex or a TAG. I really like those, but can't justify the price right now.

Congrats, dude. I know how you feel. I remember the feeling of getting into a residency program like it was yesterday. One of the greatest days of my life. As strange as it seems, it felt better getting into residency than it did signing my first big contract out of residency. Nice watch!

Anyway, I've been following this thread since I posted my Tag. I gotta say, I'm learning to appreciate watches more and more. Not for their name, but the craftsmanship and style behind them. I don't make s ton of money like some of the wall street/finance types on here so I probably won't be buying too many more watches in the future but I am considering buying one or two more. Thanks to those sharing what they know about watches.

For Christmas, I bought this for my wife. My 4 year old daughter helped me pick it out. She wanted the one with all the "sparkles".: