View Single Post
      05-26-2014, 08:39 AM   #35
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Rep
Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5, i3s

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM3S View Post
Damn that sounds viscous.

But in b4

"sound is subjective..... OMG the farts on the M4 exhaust are sooooo intoxicating!!"

-BMW fanboy.

Say what you want about American cars. At least we have options here. Whether its engine size, turbo, NA, supercharged, track built, track poser built, or luxury cruiser. With BMW its basically 1 type of car now. They all look 90% the same and the same turdbro engine is in the majority of the cars. People just buy them to brag about the badges and how many ///M's they have on their car these days.
It's amazing how much shit you talk considering you never owned an American muscle car. How did you become such an expert? And you're on a M3 board dissing M3 drivers and you own a M3?

I had a 2006 300C SRT-8. Put a new exhaust, sway bars, and chipped the ECU. It had about 450hp. Took the car to VIR. It's a 4200lbs saloon that was keeping up with most other cars on the track. Tough to catch me from the turn at Oak Tree down the back stretch doing 145mph. The engine is amazing in that car.

But, the refinement, handling, and overall quality of the car wasn't even close to what anything BMW offers. Traded that in and my SRT-6 for my first 135i. Most American muscle cars are just that. In your face, big bore engines with over-the-top styling. What makes this country great is you get choices! So, if that's what you're into, great. I'm a car guy, not just a BMW fanboy. So, stop being a dick and stereotyping all BMW drivers. Go own different cars before you call yourself an expert.
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)
Appreciate 0