11-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #55
Optherion
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Prancing Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
So it's about bragging rights in the board room?

And you don't think they'll call your M3 a glorified 3 series?

If you track, those modified evos will eat your lunch if you leave the rest of the car semi stock.
lol perhaps my sarcasm goes unnoticed over the internet. Actually we give the interns in the mail room so much shit. Sure the guy has a 500hp evo that supposedly runs 700hp on race gas, but whos car do u think he wants to ride shotgun in when it comes time to go across town for a meeting

I know those evos are incredibly fast, but so is a mustang cobra with a pulley and exhaust, so is a twin turbo c6 for far less than a ZR-1. etc etc. This isnt about who I can beat for the money, If i wanted to beat everyone id get back into riding Ducati's

Back on topic, havent heard anything about the ESS supercharger kit and I am also following VF closely on their install. Does anyone with a supercharger have any regrets? JonMartin !! Thank you for your long post above lol. Spoken truly from someone who has shelled 25k out of their pocket. Thats the type of response I was hoping for. Someone who's been down the supercharger road. Realistically how much do you think it would cost me for 500whp / 400 ftlbs torque. S/C and exhaust and tune with autotalent?