View Single Post
      08-20-2008, 10:25 AM   #68
Mr.AK
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 e92

Thank you to all! This is my definition of a GREAT thread that has evolved into something bigger than itself....

My next example of.......a real TURKEY, is the DisrespectfuL passenger! I picked up a German girl who was doing cardiovascular research at Hopkins. A real show-stopping hardbody with a real good head on her shoulders (yes they do exist). IMO the only thing better than a German car is a German car w/ smoking German girl in the passenger seat to complement it. Anyway one night she brings out this other German girl-friend of hers that can be best described as a Beached Walrus! Strike one! The TURKEY get into the passenger seat, my girl gets in back. The girl greets me, takes her sandals off and puts her dirty feel on my freshly Zaino-ed Fox red leather. Strike two! I grind my teeth then proceed to calm myself. So i'm in M mode and aggressively pull out of the parking lot (but not too aggressively, no wheel spin). Just enough power to show everyone that the car is not to be fucked with. So the TuRKEY says,"oOOHHHH real man...needs to speed to make him feel like a man. Let me guess, it was the car, not you?" Strike three! Girls were dropped off, terminating the date in T-minus five minutes. Don't touch the leather. HAHAHA

Last edited by Mr.AK; 08-20-2008 at 01:44 PM..
Appreciate 0