View Single Post
      05-12-2006, 12:59 PM   #52
wweoholic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90

Explor: "You had to post your pictures HOPING someone might say you look good. Instead you got ridiculed...Hey..it happens..."

I think we can all agree that a lot of the heat that was generated on that thread is because of my earlier posts/threads.

Explor: "You post about how rich you are and how much assets you have. Listen..if were so secure about yourself, you wouldn't sit there trying to tell people how much you have?"

No. 1, I dont consider myself rich because I still work. my goal is to be retired at 25 years of age. (Thats more then possible for inheritance reasons as well as personal savings) My Uncle and I were looking at shots of our boat and I decided to start a thread. Others showed off their homes in the "Cribs" Section, why cant I show a few people something nice I have?

Explor: "Perhaps YOUR insecurity derives from the lack of a female companion loving you for you."

Hold the phone, I never ever expected nor do I want a female to "love me", not right now, and prolly never. its really against the way of life I am wrapped up in. My insecurity dates back to elementary school, and thats a whole nother thread!

Message to explor and others:
Lets get one thing straight. I am very much a self made man. Everything I personally have is from my hard work and determination. I dropped outa highschool (I was never in your typical school) and I am more successful then other kids I know in their 20's that just got outa colledge. On top of that my life is consumed with business with VERY little time to do anything else. I once found this site enjoyable untill people started to completly feel I was ludacris on this site, and I am sorry for that.

I DONT have your typical 17 year old social life because I am way past that type of stuff (excessive drug usage, drinking till your passed out. Its also diff. because I can do ne thing I want, meaning I am not trying to evade my parents constantly.

I think the biggest factor on why I create so much controversy on this site is simply my age.

Also for the record, when I am posting here I try and type too fast and 90% of the time there are gramatical errors and sp. errors, however, rest assured my inteillect will blow anyone on this site away. I carry on convos with adults that 30 year olds wish they could keep up with. So, its a compliment to me when people make reference to my age as not a good thing, because I know it is.

I have realatives that have money, but nothing was ever givin to me, ever. The only time I would ever receive a gift of money is if I was in trouble (bail money) etc.