View Single Post
      07-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #11
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosster hymen View Post
very long term, i'm skeptical about japan. they got almost 1/2 the population of america (a tenth of china's), all squeezed into a few tiny islands (most of the land being unihabitable). they're maxed out in tech, 100 yr mortgages are the norm.

imho we've already seen japan's peak. unless they cure cancer (and keep it completely copy-proof), where's the upside? among the top world economic powers: us, eu, china, japan... japan has the least to offer

as much as i despise the commies, china IS the asian dragon. not japan, not korea, not vietnam or its neighbors, not taiwan. the world's 2nd largest economy purely as a basic manufacturing power. they've barely gotten into cars, aerospace, and high tech.
120M vs 314M more like 1/3, you figures are accurate for when your parents were born
Japan peaked in 1989, 24yrs ago
Stop depising commies when you are the biggest commie around here including me who actually resides in a commie country
LOL stop speaking out of your ass, you don't have a clue what China produces it's 2013 not 1983
Appreciate 0