Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merked M3 View Post
Wide cars are HOT!

Wheel and tire sizes please!!!!!!! I hope you have something huge under those flairs!!!!!!
325/19/30 on the rear! bitch got back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen06 View Post
The rear looks like you're staring down the barrel of 2 shotguns. I luv that look.
It looks absolutely perfect in person clean or filthy... thats what i love about it even when its nasty it looks killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy94gt View Post
That HAD to be you on the northern state / GCP headed west before 9! I was going to work on the opposite side in my truck when I noticed the fatest ass I've ever seen on a BMW.
correct, she got a hell of a cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerkiraios00 View Post
Your car is sick bro!! Keep up the great work!! I saw your car at Mac when I was picking mine up.. Haters will be haters people who hate are usually jealous.. You think the p43sc wouldn't look good on a reg e90 M3? I was thinking about getting the p43sc
It would look just as killer on a regular e90. I just suggest to everyone to avoid black finishes because it hides the rims design. 19s are perfect if u want to do 20s i think u may have to do suspension work to accommodate them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriskThePickle View Post
Haha that'd be a nice birthday gift to see it complete
You know it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoM3ForMe View Post
HURRY THE HELL UP! I CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG!!!

Im working on it! you guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy with all of the compliments. nuff respect!