02-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #27
orangepeelforest
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 340i F30

Garage List
2016 340i  [0.00]
two aliens crash land in a field. They walk for a while and the first thing they come across is a gas station. the first alien walks up to a gas pump and says "take me to your leader." of course the gas pump does nothing and so the alien repeats his demand. nothing happens, he looks at the other alien, shrugs and demands again "take me to your leader or ill blow you to bits with my laser." nothing again so the the alien fired at the gas pump. there was a huge explosion which threw the aliens way back in a field across the road. the second alien looks to the first one and says "i knew he was a bad son of a bitch the way he had his dick slung over his shoulder and tucked in to his ear"
Appreciate 0