08-03-2012, 08:41 AM   #203
TurboBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
Damn, damn, damn. I couldn't resist. I clicked on this link.

Too late. Many members have turned purple and died...or did they die from old age? Not sure.

I think the problem you MIGHT run into is the tail strap length. If the seat belt receptacles accept a similar sized seat belt...then OK. But the Ralleye4 in my E90 doesn't leave a lot room for adjustment. I think Schroth tunes the total length of the belt to the car. I do sit kind of close to the wheel at the track so this might be a false alarm. I could test it but I'm too lazy.

Plus, I already have harnesses in my car
Actually they have installed it in a E92 M3. That car was at the shop the same as mine and at the point where it was finished, I was talking with the owner about the mods on our cars. He liked the Performance seats in my cars alot. So he went like "oh I only have black grilles, coilovers and Schroth Quick-Fit on my car. Those would be nice with your seats."

I was like "wait, what?? " With this thread in mind, I was sure it wasn't available for the E92. So he told me the belt knuckles from the Mini fit. And strap length seems to be sufficient. Soon I shall know for sure
Performance Seats, Exhaust, Splitters, Pedals, Steering Wheel / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / Forge FMIC / Quaife LSD / Öhlins Road & Track / M3 Suspension Parts / Solid Subframe Bushings / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Racing Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR DPs / Alpina TCU / COBB Pro-Tune
Appreciate 0