Day Laborer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS / iX 50i

Garage List
  [0.00]
Free Performance driving event for Veterans

For my fellow veterans; I found this on Motorsportreg.
Its a free event for veterans, active duty, reservists, and even wounded veterans.
Its a car control, high performance racing event at Summit Point.
I don't have all the details yet; but I'm trying to contact the host so that I can register.

http://www.drive-lab.com/Miriam_Scho...al_Events.html

DriveLab is honored to hold a high performance driving event just for you, our heroes, the men and women who have fought so bravely to defend our country.

Many of you have come out to visit at Summit Point Raceway and have gone for rides with the instructors from the various car clubs. It was an honor to have you in our cars, and almost all of had expressed the wish to drive. On Friday November 11th you shall have your wish!

Since you have given so much, DriveLab and all the great instructors want to give something in return, a day at the track.

“Helmets off to Heroes” is first ever high performance driving event open to all veterans, whether wounded or otherwise. We welcome you all so we can pay you back for all you have done for this country. So bring out your cars, specially equipped or not, or just come out for the camaraderie of your peers for a day of great fun, great company and a great experience.

Whether you love driving, or hate driving“, are a beginner or not, “HELMETS OFF TO HEROES” hopes you will come out to enjoy yourselves.

We welcome you all to experience personal victories of your own on this beautiful safe racetrack. This is a wonderful opportunity for all you heroes to experience their fantasy of a lifetime.

I'll update you guys when I find out more info on registration

If you haven't been out to the racetrack yet; this is the perfect opportunity.

.. Yes Dave--i'm talking to you... I hope you get new tires by November 10.
Appreciate 0