Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemans_Blue_M View Post
You should definetly go with the 275/35/19's.

That is nearly the perfect sizing for a 10" wide rear wheel. Very nice sidewall to minimize noise harshness and vibration, a very good section width to improve dry and wet weather traction, and a rolling diamter that is very close to stock.

The 275/35/19 rear tire size should not cause you any rubbing issues on a stock ride height car, or even one that is dropped on lowering springs like Eibachs.

The other sizes you mentioned all have potential downsides that I would steer clear of...

BTW: You have made a very good decision to buy the Vredestein Sessantas. This is an excellent tire product that I personally recommend to everyone I meet. The performance vs. price is outstanding.

I can't ever see myself going back to paying PS2 money again (for my high performance tires), as long as the Vredestein Sessantas are around.
Lemans_Blue_M -- ever heard of any issues/difficulties mounting the Vredesteins? My installer has had my wheels/tires for over a week and can't get the bead on the front tires (255/30/20) past the center portion of the wheels (reverse lip Klassens). Apparently, the beads are very stiff/tight. The rears (295/25/20) went on fine.
Appreciate 0