NRBRNG
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92, SG & '89 635 CSi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
heres a couple more videos.

Hey, great to meet you Sunday. Glad you are enjoying learning this new track!
Funny, i don't remember it being so cloudy in the afternoon as the video shows... I must have been having so much fun with the GT3's out there. I was pleased to knock 1.5 seconds off my PB after promising to 'take it easy' after the winter hibernation.
Ridge is tough on tires I am finding. The elevation drops tight into a couple of the turns shave of $$'ss.
Still, it was great to see 50 drivers/ riders show up in February for a dry day.

Public service announcement for the west coast folks: The Ridge in Washington, and especially Oregon Raceway park-ORP, are definately worth a road trip!

Cheers,
DCT. Custom Cantrell MS cage. Fire, SCCA, dedicated track. Diffs-online 3.62, diff cooler, MCS 2-ways, SPL arms, TMS solid SF/Diff bushings, RD sway, DO88 Coolers (DCT, RAD, PS, OIL) Akra catless GT4, BPM tune, Hans Recaro, AP Pro 5000R, Cobalt XR2/4 race pads, BBS E88's, Yoko A005 slicks, RKP GT4 Splitter, GT4 canards, APR GT250 Wing, CFK Hood, Flossman CFK fenders, BW carbon doors, Dinan R toe links, Mini battery.
Appreciate 0