12-26-2011, 02:21 PM   #48
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
Bav, I just remembered. Back in 2007 I produced a track on DJ Green Lanterns "MySpace Invasion" Mixtape called "Club Skeemn".

It's on iTunes, I'm not telling you to buy it (I don't make a penny anyway, he does), but u can still preview some of the beat...

That's all I got until I upload some newer stuff for you to hear. I got some FIRE.

****Edit: Matter of WTF I think I am losing my mind. I made a SoundClick page years ago. But all these beats are YEARS old so they aren't as impressive as what I do today. I actually don't like ANY of these LOL. But what's old to me is new to you so...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=826181

If you like any of those beats, I still have them and wouldn't mind sending one to you free of charge if you really felt like writing/making a track to one...

Just let me know
Oh word that's what's up bro! I bet you got some connects outta that. I'll check it out on YouTube if its on there a little later, currently in the studio getting some newer stuff done.

But I wanna hear your new stuff! Lol. I'll check the page out later on too, but I'm sure your older production isn't reflective of what you can make now. I know I've taken all my old shit off of my soundclick long ago, and just uploaded current stuff to my bandcamp page now.

But I'd love to hear some current stuff. If you want, I can PM my email address to you so you can send maybe a couple new ones.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0