Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Cal & Darwin @ Sonic MS

So I have purchased my fair share of wheels in my lifetime; some custom built, others "off the rack", and I have gone through 4 sets of wheels in the past year so I have had plenty of good and bad experiences.

This past November I decided I wanted to design and build my own wheels again and after seeing some of the builds that Sonic was doing I thought I'd like to try these guys out.

I will say first and foremost that these guys are great with communication. Calvin always got back to me within 24 hours with updates and answers to my questions. I placed my wheel order within 48 hours of first contacting them in the first part of November with the hopes of a nice xmas present to myself about 6 weeks later.

I waited about 4 weeks before contacting them for a status only to find out that my xmas delivery hopes would not be met. Ok, no biggie... so I was told the new date would be Jan 11th. Ok, great! So the week of the 11th rolls around and I am then told that the wheels are just now being built 2 months after my order and the delivery wouldnt be til the end of Jan.

Before this comes off wrong... I am not bashing Sonic at all! I completely realize that this was the manufacturers fault/problem. At that point however I asked Darwin at Sonic to step up to the plate and provide/coordinate a solution for the delay since we were going on an 11 week build time. I will admit that I got a little frustrated and huffy at that point, but before I could get really angry Darwin and Sonic took full responsibility for the delay/mix-up and offered a solution that totally exceeded my expectations. Darwin became my main contact from that point going forward and totally handled the situation through to the end. Cant say enough about the professionalism and courtesy these guys showed through the whole process.

It was great to see a vendor really stand behind (or in front of) their product offering and solve a problem before it really ever became a problem.

I dont know that these guys will ever want to do business with me again but I will definitely be back if they will take my order. LOL

Thanks again fellas!!
Appreciate 0