AML
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooma350 View Post
*** UPDATE ***

I've confirmed that my leasing company has wired the money, and that the funds have been received by the dealership. Props to Brandi at ACS Leasing and Ryan Mathis at Husker for their hard work, in making this happen.

So it looks as if we are moving forward.

I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to post here. Although I have not been at liberty to post these past few days, I've read all the entries that everyone here has posted. No doubt alot of speculation, but dissenting opinion or not, I appreciate you taking the time to expressing your opinion and interest in my situation.

Also, I'd like to thank the people at Husker Auto Group for their hard work in finalizing the transaction. Alot of people have been caught in the crossfire, and no doubt that this past week has been very taxing on them.

Lastly, I look forward to seeing my car get on the truck for delivery. Believe it or not, this ordeal has been taxing on me as well. As a fellow car enthusiast, I too would like nothing more than the opportunity to appreciate the car for what it is.

Jeff Goman, the local BMW CCA president has offered to take pictures and such, as its prepped for its journey to Los Angeles. Thank you for that.
Currently, we are set to ship out on 4/2, arrival here in LA on 4/9.
I need to contact Phillipe over at South Bay BMW, to make sure the logistics are OK. I'll update again when I have more information.

Thanks again,

Ken
About damn time, Ken!! Don't forget to post the pics once you get it.
Appreciate 0