04-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #89
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post
Well when you email us and call us out publically on forums we pay to sponsor stating we have terrible service, it'd be nice if it was actually for 'terrible service'....and not because we couldn't fill a pre-order for something we did our best to source, but were unable to. We never even charged you a dime. If it was up to us, we'd have recieved and fiilled all of those orders, but for limited production stuff like these models, it simply isn't always possible. I'm also willing to cancel your order for the other vehicle if you'd like - we do not know if we'll see more of those...and want to avoid future bashing should that order get cancelled down the road.
I would hope you could understand my frustration especially when I ordered the white car, your site said it was in stock. It wasn't til later on that I received an email stating that it was on backorder. That was the first upsetting moment. Now you wanna get upset that I called you on it and then presume to tell me to cancel the other order as well inferring that you have no idea if you will get the art car as well?
Appreciate 0