Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAS View Post
+1.

We've been running our VF620 M3 during the summer - including 107F+ temps during extended sessions in Las Vegas Speedway/Mfest.
That is terrific Tom and demonstrates the proven capabilities of the intercooling on the VF kit.

Now, check this out...at a recent track event at Willow Springs where it was very hot, my 335 with only basic mods (Procede + meth + dci + dps) was staying with/pulling on cars with way more power on the back straight - in particular a 667 HP tuned biturbo CLS AMG and a heavily modded 580 HP M6. It was due to the meth allowing for stable, low IATs for a sustained period. Is my car faster than these in cool conditions? No way...but in racing scenarios where significant heat is generated the performance stays the same. It was the other cars that suffered dramaticaly. I believe that your car can perform even better if paired with a meth kit and tuned for it.

There are other who have added water/meth to the ESS VT2 and VT3 kits, any maybe some that have added it to the VF, but I haven't found anyone that has tuned specifically for it - maybe I will be the first.
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0