swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Thanks so much for all of the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonE92 View Post
Just awful that this happened to you. Looking at the extent of the damage it looks deliberate. Its one thing to walk buy a car and key it.. but this was personal. Someone you know did this IMO. They took their time to cover just about every panel ensuring maximum damage. Its someone you know.
Again the Police Officer thought the same. My office is small and other than very minor office gossip issues we are all degreed/professional/etc. No one knew my car was there besides coworkers and they all also typically leave before 6 p.m. I strongly suggest this happened very late/early. As much as your guess is intelligent, I still think it is random. That randomness is also a very disappointing component of the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnL View Post
sorry to hear this. Out of curiosity, were you taking up two parking spots? or someone else's parking space? I made the mistake of parking in someone else's parking spot and the lady at work parked right next to me and opened her door wide, which resulted in a deep scratch and door dent.
Nope, parked well between all lines, hedges on one side, handicap spot (never used) on the other.
| XPEL Full Front Wrap | Hardwired V1 | Interior Xenon Light Kit |
Appreciate 0