Epacy
Reincarnated
Rep
Drives: 02 Maxima SE

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Well, it's not printed on the deposit slip I have in my hands. I ended up talking to the sales manager a few minutes ago, and he was pretty much the same way. I told him documentation is a cost of doing business as are rent and salaries, and that I wouldn't pay for it as a fee. He then said it includes the registration tabs, which I think is more BS since there is an additional $80 licence fee that I am willing to pay for obviously. He added that he could return my deposit if I wasn't willing to pay. Then I told him that I will pay for any fee that is legally required for me to be able to drive away with the car, and nothing more, and that if that's not fine with him, he should indeed return my deposit. Yes, I am serious about this. I had enough BS from BMW and its dealers throughout this process, and I am not going put up with more of it. Then, he goes let me think about it and call you back, and I said fine...Not sure if that's an intimidation tactic or what, but I'm not impressed. He can't make a simple decision on the phone and yet calls himself a sales manager? Whatever I guess.
Simply unbelievable! Sorry for all your troubles. Pretty insane if they won't even work with you a little bit. Don't they know your car is due anytime?