View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 11:21 AM   #174
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh23456 View Post
i am not directing this at any of the ess customers it was toward the Ess guys at the company(Aj and Roman). I have alot of respect for the other kit out there like i said to you on sunday. When people start trashing something you worked hard to get and just try to rip everything it gets annoying. I hope you understand that and i am not trying to bash you or anyone else with a ess kit. The kit is amazing and making more power on dynos but they only car to show some real results is Drew ess car at 130. The rest of the "600" hp car or even 530 hp can't even break 120 i like to know why as well. I am barely making 500 and i breaking 120 something doesn't add up. you can say keeps saying i have dct and that why i am getting up there but really under 500 and gaining 5 mph compared to car making over 80+ more hp than me.
If you go back and read thru this thread you will see that we had nothing to do with it until Jean, Taza and Omar decided to turn a dyno discussion thread into a thread about how the Active air / air cooling system is superior to our air / water out of nowhere. Not sure why they decided to go this direction but my guess is it was to take the focus off of the original topic. At this point the thread did take a turn for the worse.

akh im glad you like your kit but you do need to realize that you ran a 1/4 mile 5 mph slower than DLSJ5 who runs our VT2 @ 7-7.5 psi. I would expect that if you are going to compare your performance to another supercharged M3 it should at least be the same transmission type. Im not sure why but you keep ignoring DLSJ5's 130 mph trap and Mikewads trap of 126 mph with his VT2 @ 6 psi "575 hp". If it is because you are having trouble finding them I have added the links for you.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451785

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ight=ess+1%2F4

As far as dyno's go we really no longer need to post in-house dyno's because our customers post up enough of their own. All you have to do is a simple search on this forum and you will find that the dyno's our customers post are usually higher than the ones we post on our website. Taza you can keep trying to create a conspiracy theory if you need to fill your day with something but the problem for you is that unless you are calling all of our customers who post their dyno's cheater's your Active propaganda does not hold much value.

For guys who want to compare real world results and ignore dyno's ESS VS Active let me recap for you. As of today no Active supercharged E9X M3 has run a faster trap then these two ESS supercharged DCT cars. Also no Active supercharged E9X M3 has come close to our customers DCT 60-130 time of 6.7 sec / manual 7.8 sec times. These two measurements seem to have become the standard for measuring how much power your car has and I believe they are a good measurement.

For guys that want to talk reliability we have now sold over 250 E9X M3 superchargers worldwide. Many of our kits are used as pure track cars and some are used as daily drivers. The one thing they all have in common is they have all been extremely reliable and we have yet to have a blown or damaged motor.

Any Active employee "Jean" or customer who would like to bring their Supercharged E9X M3 out to Arizona this summer and run our desert test track in 110-115 deg temps against our car please feel free to email or PM me and we will not only make the arrangements but also pay for the transportation of your vehicle and lodging. This is how we test our products and we would be more than happy to compare not only our cooling system but overall performance under extreme conditions.
Appreciate 0