View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 09:49 AM   #166
tazam3
Private
Rep
Drives: Turbo M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
seriously tho,ive never met u but i heard that ur getting a 3rd built .hey,theres nothing wrong about that since u cant get it tunned,keep chassing power and with a standalone ECU ur ABS,SRS AND ETC................ wont work.
trust me when i say this,if i wanted a 1000+ HP i wouldve got a Mustang that will make ur E46 looks like it goin in reverse with the cute 1000hp 680tq.and if u dont believe me,bring it by and u might learn a lesson or two.

A 3rd build? What are you smoking? Either you like the make things up (pretty obvious at this point) or you have some messed up friends that tell you bs. I wont even get into the details of my car, I definitely wouldnt even compare it to yours. So don't flatter yourself.

Cant get it tuned? My standalone power curves are MUCH smoother then yours. LOL, keep chasing power? I already make over a 1000hp unlike your < 600whp. Actually I made more power then you with my bolt on supercharger kit 6 years ago when ESS couldnt even make a kit... I ran a 123mph trap (with my manual transmission AA supercharged S54 no DCT excuse here) at LACR 6 years ago! Now some ESS cars can hardly break 117mph traps?

Its the same story with ESS and some of their loyal payroll customers, they make up things. Its just a car, dont let your insecurities manipulate you to make things up or constantly bash others.

I think everyone knows this but if a Mustang can make me look like im going in reverse, that same Mustang will make your car look 10x times worse.

How much TQ does your V8 have again lmao?

Just pathetic man, someone told me your cool in person but I dont believe that with your constant pathetic posts trying to make people look bad with nonfactual comments.
Appreciate 0