View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 09:44 AM   #164
Tom@SonicMS
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
This is not true in this thread Akash, all what i did is post some graphs based on facts and asked for some answers and i got attacked by AA which got squared away and its fine, ur car is running fine and i said it looks great and complimented u on ur kit. now things got elevated and of course each person/vendor will protect what he represent or what’s he’s running and its not hate or bash its about some clarifications.
Thanks Akash !!
It funny how this thread pops out because I have told PG that he can post the dyno of my car with a notes stating that my car wasn't probably running right due to the interference with the delete-r, causing an O2 fault on the DME.

I had told him that posting the dyno chart could be misleading to a lot of people and cause drama, which in fact it did.

It is very unfair to AA, that because of our fault of forgetting to removed the delete-R, they got the blame for it. I told him to wait to post the Dyno on the dyno database until we got time to re-dyno again. I work 6 days a week and i sometimes i don't have time to just go out and leave the shop. There are far more important things to do than just proving to everyone how much power my car makes.

I've been in business for almost 10 years and i've been working with active since the E46 M3 era. They are nothing but professional company to work with.

I could care less if my car makes less power than the VT1, dyno doesn't mean anything to me, I spent my money on company that has great customer service, excellent product and don't come on the forum act like a 5 year old.

Both kit has their weakness and advantages. Let just leave it at that.

All this drama is really unnecessary, i think a lot of people might agree with me.

D
Appreciate 0