03-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #14
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Translation please?

Just in case I was unclear what I meant about better from a start was that up to 100 or so it will be much closer and maybe DCT will take the lead until the wagon gets into it's stride.
I was responding to your comment about how things would be different on the track. No doubt the M3 will spank the M5. But in the areas of fast grocery getting or hauling canoes quickly.... M5 will crush the M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal jet black View Post
hahaha ... i didnt think the m5 would beat it by that large a margin... i mean its suppose to be quite a bit heavier no ?
Weight becomes much less of a factor above 70 mph. Power and aerodynamics are most important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_me View Post
I can assure you guys one thing. The videos aren't fake. What you see in the videos is what happen in the races. No fake, its real races with different drivers. Both drivers did their best to win.
I get really pissed at people dissing the m5board.com videos when a race doesnt end they way they first thought it would end. It's just stupid.
Yes totally agree. To the doubters, Per is a member here who ran with his Vishnu 335i, you can ask him if the videos are real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
Something doesn't add up I just can't believe the M3 is that slow I mean I used to be DEAD even with E60 M5's in my 335 even up to 140-150mph and all the videos from the M5 Board runs are just a complete let down. I really want to see theses same races from another source cause I really have a hard time believing the results I've been seeing.I mean doesn't anyone wonder why the M5/M6's from that series never seem to lose to anything lol (ya right) I'm pretty sure the M3 driver is completly useless or has a 328 motor.
Are you going to say the same thing when the M3 spanks the RS4?