Drives: N54 e82

Arrow Regensburg Plant Tour...

Name:  bmw-regensburg.jpg
Views: 3779
Size:  53.2 KB

Name:  bmw-regensburg_1.jpg
Views: 2601
Size:  18.2 KB

Ok, guys... I have booked a tour of the BMW Plant in Regensburg!!!

We will see how the F20(1er) and F30(new 3er) and e9x M3 models are made. The tour lasts about 2.5 hours, and we will be walking about 4km, so bring some comfy walking shoes! Cost of the tour will be about ten euros per person. We have eleven people already signed up. We are limited to the forst thirty slots or people. So first come first served. Send me a PM or post in either thread(1Addicts or M3 forum(s)).

Monday, December 17th, 2012 at 08:30 h

We can't tour the motorsports dept. But we can see how they make the cars we LOVE! The tour lasts 2.5 hours and kids(4yrs and up!) are welcome too.

Regensburg Werk builds: BMW 1 Series, BMW 3 Series and BMW M3 models's.

So who is in?

What does everyone think? I might go scout out a hotel in the Regensburg area to stay at Sunday night.

Here is a pdf document from BMW AG on how & where to meet for the tour... We should plan to meet around 8am at the factory.

Some of us will be staying at the Courtyard Marriott.

The rooms at the Marriott(Courtyard) start at 80 euros per night. Thats a pretty decent rate. When I looked for rooms last month... most were over 120 euros at other hotels. Plus parking was tough since those hotels were downtown.

Courtyard Regensburg
Bamberger Strasse 28
Regensburg, Bavaria
93059 Germany

https://www.marriott.com/reservation/rateListMenu.mi

Dackel

Dear Mr. Xxxxx

We are glad to inform you that we can offer you the following date for an exclusive guided tour at the BMW Plant Regensburg:

Monday, 17.12.2012 at 08:30 h

The guided tour is reserved for 6 people. Please let us know if the number of people changes. Maximum group size is 30 people.

We would gladly have a 4 year old in our factory.

Please find attached a map of how to reach us and important information for your visit. Guest parking is available in front of gate 2 . Please register at the welcome point 15 minutes prior to your tour.

The guided tour is linked to production times. Therefore, delays can only be made up to a certain extend. It is not possible to enter the plant premises before the tour starts.

Contribution towards expenses of € 100 is payable on site before the tour starts.

Please let us know if you are unable to keep this appointment and contact our service team at info@bmw-besucherwesen.de or call us at +49(0)89-382-xxxxx. No expenses will be incurred if a guided tour is cancelled up to one day before the scheduled date.

In the event of an incorrect cancellation we have to charge € 100 towards expenses.

Please note that it is sometimes necessary to cancel a tour due to operative reasons. In this case we will try to inform you as soon as possible. A confirmed appointment does not represent a legal claim for the execution of a tour.

We are looking forward to your visit.

Kind regards
BMW Group

Regensburg Factory Tour (F20 & F30 & M cars(e9x)...

1). Dackelone (1)
2). Smellthebeans (1)
3). Mr Kleen (2)
4). Elsabor67 (maybe ?)
5). Rikx1M (1)
6). kleach18 (1)
7). 135junky (maybe)
8). 1thomas
9). JK135i (maybe)
10). that 1 guy (maybe)
11). Theoneman (1)
12).