View Single Post
      08-17-2011, 04:31 AM   #1
andyGwin
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

All Sorts of e90 goodies for sale!!

I have a set of Performance Friction discs RS 19 Padgids front brakes that will fit any E90 M3. They have covered less than 1000 miles, and cost 1450 brand new, happy to take 1k for them. Pads have 11-13 mm left (come with 14-15mm)

This upgrade is awesome, and as good as my friends 6k AP upgrade.... front pads are a bit on the squeaky side when heated, but they are racing pads! work well at all temperatures. Reason for sale is car is going to make room for a race car........ these brakes should have been fit as standard.

I also have a set of Eibach lowering springs, make the car look great for the road, and stiffens the front end up a bit, lowers 20mm front and 15mm rear, will take 100 quid for a pick up (250 brand new, again less than 1000 miles covered)

I also have a new set of Pole Position seats and side mounts ( no one makes side mounts and brackets for a e90 in the UK, so these are a one off ) and 2x brand new silver schroth 4 point harnesses to fit any e90 M3..., over 1500 quid new, again will take 1k

all the above put together makes for a very good looking, comfy and amazing stopping M3....

Let me know if you have any questions, i have photos of all the items if you PM me

cheers

Andy
Appreciate 0