BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Last exchange between Bobby and I.

Bobby

There is a huge trust issue as this product is $2000 plus all the shipping charges that Pyspeed has to pay before Arkym ships. We have been burned more than enough times with the customers not sending the "defective" product back. You can understand our plight.
How about this can you pay $1000 and we will rush a new one out to you. Once Arkym receives the 'defective" one they will inspect it and if found to be defective then you will be reimbursed the shipping to them and the $1000. If the hood is found not to be defective then we will only reimburse the $1000 minus the shipping charge to you.

Does this sound fair?

Myself

Why should I go more out of pocket to cover a mistake that was created by vendor and product maker? To be honest I am standing my ground, past customers and your experience are not something I should suffer for. I am well known on the forums, internationally and nationally, I have no issues with sending the hood back but not until I receive a new one. Also, I can send you 100 pictures to show you the condition of the hood that isn't the issue. I know there is nothing wrong with it besides horrendous fitment issues and right now my word is stronger than yours and Arkym's. I will be posting these 2 messages on the forums, I would appreciate open replies so the community can see whether or not you are trying to help above and beyond the norm, and so that as a single person people can see I have nothing to hide. Words are binding, something you guys should learn, not for my benefit but for yours if there was ever a time you would have to go against me because I did not follow through on my end.

I look forward to your reply on the forums.

Regards,
James
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network
That is the typical reply from any vendor. You should be the one that suffers, not them.
Appreciate 0