View Single Post
      12-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #84
m3an
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfunk720 View Post
How do you get any sort of notion that I have something against sales people? Nothing I said mentions anything about them, or my feelings towards them.

Logical people understand cause and effect. Your "logic" that things break, and BMW can't be held responsible is beyond stupid. It's why they offer warrantees. You stand behind your product and if it fails you do what it takes to make it right for a repeat customer that owns one of your flagship vehicles. Maybe that's not how things go at your dealership.

We have yet to see any indication that there was any sort of impact to the differential that would cause a bolt(that is made out of substantially harder metal than the diff itself) to fail. One would think if there was an impact that put several thousand of force on a specific component, that there would be more evidence than some light scratching. Especially considering this is a known issue with these cars, to deny it and try to blame the customer is down right shameful.

I agree with the OP that it is utterly ridiculous and unprofessional of you to come on here and essentially call the OP a liar and tell him to buck up and eat it.
you sound like you live in a fantasy land.
Appreciate 0