10-31-2008, 04:46 PM   #12
rcornelius
Faster
Germany
Rep
Drives: M3 Coupe Melbourne Red/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxter View Post
true you can get 10% of there list price. their cost on them are approx $650 their list is $745, that you can find out your self if needed I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm just knocking off approx $300-$500 off list price not to mention sales tax and saving the 3 to 6 month wait. And if anyone can find a dealer like roundel or bimmer that can have you a set within the next 6 months then your probably better off going with them.

I understand the wanting to find things for a better price but again I just don't want to give them away. If fact if the 2 people that I have in line to buy them both drop out and I cant find someone else to buy for the price I am asking I would rather keep them for track tires cause all know track tires will probably cost me just as much.
I got 18" s on mine due to the shortage. Was going to pick up a set of 19"s from the dealer. Holly smoke, your price is not bad, if I had purchased the Rims, Tires, Sensors, Center Cap and M3 Emblem, you are talking clost to 6k here in Europe. I lucked out and found a OEM set on E-bay with tires only about 500 miles on them for 2k. Those deals are far and few. In the end state, yes, yes, yes the 19's look better, but they ride very hard, the car is no longer as smooth as the 18"s with taller side walls were.
Appreciate 0