03-19-2008, 01:56 AM   #75
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW335icDDS View Post
I can understand the envy I get. I am smarter than just about any one on this forum. My girl is a doctor, I have better cars, and are just plain better than most of the immature idiots on this forum. Hey, its a fact, I accept it probably sucks to be you. Calling me a loser is hilarious, because I'm better than you. Lets just put this nicely in perspective. Comparing me to most of you is like comparing the performance of the GT-R to the M3. I'm simply out of your league.

Flame on, losers. No matter what you've got to say, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a harder working, more inteligent person who will only continue to succeed and live a great happy life. I've said all I needed to say.
Wow, you are indeed a real piece of work. In case you didn't notice you are getting totally schooled by a lot of folks here. They are all more articulate and by all visible measures more intelligent than you are.

P.S. What's up with the incorrect handle, you are not a DDS if you are still in school? Good thing I don't try to put all my degrees in my forum handle...

Seriously stop looking for attention, looking like a serious a**hole and keep to the discussion about cars.
Appreciate 0