Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsabec View Post
I planned a 4 day weekend around the Dethklok / Lamb of God concert in Pittsburgh, PA on August 23rd. The concert was cancelled because Lamb of God's lead singer was arrested in Prague. Since the show isn't happening, I've been looking for other things to do and noticed Bimmerfest East.

After searching and searching, i haven't found a lot of information on the event. Can someone talk me into going? It's about about a 4 hour drive for me. The only thing I would really be into purchasing would be some coding and I haven't seen any evidence that coding will be going on. Does anyone go on any drives or anything? Party at night?

Thanks for any help.
Too bad the timing is wrong, would have loved to join. Starting my Euro Trip August 20th (Toronto, London, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Köln (Cologne), Frankfurt then back to Paris and London for the trip back home), ... wish I would have known earlier.

I will be visiting 2 major car museums in Berlin and Frankfurt (Classic Remise in Berlin and KlassikStadt in Frankfurt). I'll share the car photos with you folks once I return.

Looking forward to a photo shoot of your meet

I will be traveling this stretch by fast Euro train(s) and rent cars when I feel like it
Attached Images

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0