03-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #144
aznkuja328
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F86 X6M F80 M3 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaclavSV View Post
Put a S/C on the M3 and you'll pull on any stock C63. For those of you saying the C63 can't corner you couldn't be more wrong and need to get into one with an LSD and proper rear rubber asap. The current model cars are very close! For daily driving pleasure the C63 wins every time and thats the reason I bought one over an M3.
However, having owned 2 c63s in the past, i prefer the m3 that i am driving now.

personal preferences:

both of my c63s had lsd and 275/285 rubber at the rear, and i also had kw v3.

for cornering, unless you can shave some weight from the m156 engine and redesign the chassis, w204 is no where close to e92 m3 weight distribution wise.

m156 has too much torque (it will make the car less controllable around the corners), and the frontal part of the car is way too heavy. i even had long tube headers and a tune, my car was pretty loaded with light weight rotors and forged wheels. however, i still prefer the m3 that i am driving now, no matter daily or on the track.

straight line performance, 0-60 /100, c63 is always quicker.

one interesting thing about myself would be i used to fall asleep on the highway driving with the c63, but i have never taken a single nap with the m3, the m3 is more fun to drive.

the gearbox on the w204 even the later mct is no where close to the performance of the m-dct. m156 has a more torque but isn't as useful and controllable in comparison to the linear torque from s65.

sc is the only way to catch up with stock c63 in straight line performance.

nos shots/ parts removal for weight reduction, drag tires w/ launch control maybe useful to stick up with c63 in straight line without the sc?
Appreciate 0