View Single Post
      07-18-2012, 03:01 PM   #87
48Laws
Banned
Rep
Drives: '15 F80, '18 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
I never suggested that, again you are being dishonest.
You quoting one source as filler to your already weak point does not make me dishonest even if my opinion doesn't agree with it. I think you're being difficult and want to argue semantics after you see how foolish it sounds to put 20% down on a liability like a home in this economy. The entire spirit of this thread agrees there should be a happy-medium when purchasing nowadays. You're an outlier. A foolish one at that....

Quote:
Also, I don't need an apology. I think it's pretty clear who was being dishonest when you claimed:
"the increase in FHA delinquencies is on par with the rate of increase in delinquencies with conventional loans. Lol. "
And I further supported that comment by asking you to provide numbers showing, amongst the millions of foreclosures in the US since the sub-prime meltdown, how are these delinquencies separated by loan type? You didn't.

Quote:
So you can stand there and laugh, but people are smart, and can see who is pushing BS, and who isn't.
Yes they can, and several people already called into question your unwarranted attack on my advice which ultimately is geared toward protecting the homeowner him/herself and not the bank per se. Money in the bank is your insurance. PMI, the banks. This isn't that difficult a topic for most but, I see you get very emotional when your point has holes in it.

Quote:
Yup, because it's simply the truth, and the statistics show it. Your opinion notwithstanding.

The statistics gives you a topographical explaining, which for simple minds, can look well.....simple. A smarter person knows there is a stream of McMansions in foreclosures across the country. Exclusive zip codes, middle class and upper-middle class areas are underwater, and certainly those places aren't accessible to the people you reference. LOL!
Appreciate 0