Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e90 335i

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalley View Post
use p21s wax. it is so easy to put on and off and looks just as good as any of the other crap out there. P21S is the only thing you need.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalley View Post
or....... save two days and use p21s. As i have said before zaino is like a religion so please don't burn down my house for saying this but p21s is just as good as any of these sealers. plus there is zero room for error.

you don't need to polish a new car unless you have waterspots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .RanT. View Post
I have an AW 08 e92 M3.

I am going to pull the trigger on the P21s 100% Carnauba Wax, but I was wondering if I really need to clay the car first? The car lives in a garage and it only has 40 miles on it.

I was simply planning on a wash, dry, then use the P21s.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concours Finish View Post
For leather, the best products are leatherique and leather masters. For wax, another vote for p21s 100% carnauba. check this out for the review http://www.caymanclub.net/cayman-car...ax-review.html

Guys,

With the proper prep, I fully agree P21S looks very warm and very wet. However, I feel obligated to let you guys know that P21S does NOT last at all. You iwll get one week tops in terms of durability.

If you must purchase P21S carnauba wax, please purchase the grey top.

Otherwise this blue top can be had for $15.95 at your local Harley Davidson store as S100 Carnauba Wax. It is the exact smae shit just rebranding.

The grey top is supposedly a new formula lasts longer. Either way, I STRONGLY suggest a sealant as a base before P21S carnauba wax
Appreciate 0