05-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #7
track_warrior
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by warp10 View Post
I believe so i have been running on them. The rotors are pretty robust but the pads are where the problem are. Just keep in mind the brake temps and make sure to let them cool off.
Will do man, thanks for the heads up. I can probably start off by tracking no more than 15 min sessions and see how they hold up, she is really heavy so this will be my main concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschefile View Post
Good selection of mods (although I'd suggest PFC 06 or 08 instead of the Ferodo). I dig the FR-S too.
Thanks man, the FR-S is a real fun track car. Ill keep in mind the PFC when my ferrodos pass to a better life. Btw is there a big reason on going performance friction vs ferrodo for pads? Keep in mind i live in Texas and the heat can get intense but i will also be daily driving the car so i dont really want a loud pad. Im mostly looking for the best dual purpose pads. I really dont want to have to place the same dash sticker that i have on my FR-S lol (See Below, and watch the passenger dash of the FR-S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksae View Post
Those pads will probably not hold up w/ your NT01's. NT01's are an R-compound, so you'll probably need to run a much more aggressive pad to support all that extra grip.
Thanks for the heads up man, will try a set of RS3'S or Rivals next time. I got the NT01's with the wheels i bought so once they are done i might switch to an aggressive summer tire to keep me from going full out race pads.