Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 m4

FS: 20" Klassen wheels fits E92 M3 Semi-Gloss Black SoCal OC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Update: SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!... also I made a mistake on tire brand. It's Hankook Ventus V12 Evo and not Kumho tires. Fronts are 255/30/20 and rear are 275/30/20

I've had these for a few months now. These were never mass produced by Klassen. They made these for testing/samples and I think I'm the 2nd or 3rd person with a set like these. I'm not sure on the widths since they have no stickers and no boxes. I do know that it sits well on my 08 E92 M3 with no spacers. These will NOT clear bbk. These were designed for maximum lip with stock brakes. The entire rim is semi-gloss black except for the rivets. These are 10spoke 2 piece welded rims so therefore the low price. These are wrapped in Kumho tires with a 80%+ tread left. All 4 wheels have TPMS installed. All you need to do is just swap out...literally.

$2500 for the set of four rims and four tires made to fit the E92 M3 with stock brakes. Tires are mounted and balanced with all 4 wheels with Beru TPMS sensors.

Located in South Orange County SoCal... I can meet anywhere from SD to LA.

Best way to reach me is email since it goes directly to blackberry ty423@yahoo.com

Last edited by BlitzM3; 08-21-2010 at 12:08 AM..
Appreciate 0