02-16-2013, 01:41 AM   #18
Lns888
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBraking
Hi guys,

As many of you guys know, I'm parting out the car and selling it. Most of the stuff is already spoken for/sold/pending sale to people I know personally that descended down upon my car's mods like a pack of hungry vultures, but I'd like to list what I have left over at what I think are some pretty low prices. Note: I'm not holding stuff for people. First to meet me and hand over payment is the legitimate buyer. (Exception: Local pick-up people get priority over shipping people. I have to give them at least a small chance to actually meet me and all.

For Sale:
Performance Steering Wheel (Yellow Stripe White Stitching) - $350
Delrin Shift Knob - $40
Dinan Toe Links - $250
Autosolutions Short Shift Lever + Delrin Carrier Bushings - $170
Macht Schnell Floor Mounts Pair - $250

Pending:
OEM BMW Performance CF Front Splitters - $230

Sold:
Drivers Side Schroth Quick Fit Harness HANS Version
Gloss Black Mirror Caps
Gruppe M Intake
Dinan Chargepipe
Illuminated ZCP Knob
OEM Shift Boot

The performance wheel I've had for about 7,000 miles. The alcantara is a bit dirty but otherwise no real wear on it. FOR 6MT. Retails for $800.

The Macht Schnell floor mounts are very, very new. I had them for like 1000 miles. They retail for $225 a side of a car, my price is for both drivers and passenger sides.

The Dinan Toe Links I am the second owner. I bought them from someone else. However, I never installed them on my car. They just sat there on my garage floor, and now I'm selling my car. Bought it for $300, selling it for $250.

The delrin shift knob I bought from BimmerWorld. It was 89 bucks plus shipping. I used it for about 3,000 miles. Dildo jokes aside, I really like this knob.

The OEM splitters have a few small scrapes on the bottom, nothing crazy and nothing visible unless you get under the car. It also has a clearbra on it, albeit it's a pretty crappy clearbra job. Might want to take it off, or leave it on, up to you. Retails for $400.

Finally, the Autosolutions short shift lever + Rogue Engineering delrin carrier bushings. The short shift lever was $300, and the bushings were $25 a pair plus shipping (needed two pairs so $50). Unlike other SSK's, this kit uses the stock carrier and is just a lever, but it uses a steel cartridge with a solid metal ball bearing. Combined with the delrin bushings, this made for very, very accurate and mechanical shifts. I liked it much better than my Rogue Engineering SSK. Don't think many people have it (like a lot of stuff I had on my car ), but I highly recommend it.

That's about it, if I missed anything I'll post it too. I'll take photos of everything as the shop actually gets all the stuff off. Thanks for looking fellas.
Interested in your splitters call me 4087078848
Appreciate 0