View Single Post
      01-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #15
JonnyM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Moderately Quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
I am willing to bet both of you are under the age of 30, aren't in Law enforcement or have someone in your family/friends that is.. and most of all have never extensively fired a weapon.

I repeat for the incredibly ignorant. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING MOVIE. THIS IS REAL LIFE. YOU DO NOT RISK AIMING FOR SOMEONES EXTREMITIES WHEN SOMEONE IS OBVIOUSLY UNSTABLE. NOT EVERYONE IS BRUCE WILLIS OR MEL GIBSON...

K?
Ya I'm under 30 and I have more sense than both these retards filmed in this video. I have a few friends in the NYPD and one friend who just got home from his second tour in Iraq. A little ass hammer isn't life threatening when the guy isn't even within swinging distance yet, from what I can see. I respect most cops and most of the time I side with them, but this video displays pure stupidity. There was enough time and man power to approach the situation differently. Are you that ignorant that you dont see that? This isn't a movie so if you fuck with a cop you die. Damn right this isn't a fucking movie and this cop should have his badge taken away as its clear by him emptying his clip into a human who is clearly on the floor, he was just trigger hungry. The guy was holding a hammer...if you think that many shots are required to subdue him then you're just as sick as that cop.
Appreciate 0